The program requires the coordinated effort and services of an interdisciplinary team comprised of the physician, nurses, therapists, and other representatives from relevant professional disciplines that are knowledgeable and trained to assess and manage the specific conditions and to perform the necessary procedures relevant to our patients.
An outcome-oriented medical and/or rehabilitation in-patient program is established after an acute in-patient program is established after an acute in-patient stay as a result of illness, injury, or exacerbation of a disease process; a predetermined course of treatment that does not require intensive diagnostic and/or invasive procedures or testing is expected.
Occupational Therapy Services
Physical Therapy Services
Speech Therapy Services
Our amenities include:
- Classically designed private and semi-private rooms
- Flat screen television, complimentary satellite service, and private phone lines
- Personalized nutritional and dining services
- Recreational services, providing opportunities for social interactions and interests
- Spiritual services to meet the needs or our residents
- Social Services and discharge planning, including pre-discharge family/caregiver educational services