Lee Manor has designated units and rooms designed and tastefully decorated for short term rehab patients. Lee Manor features these and other amenities to make your rehabilitation as comfortable as possible:
- Personal concierge service available during the day
- Private rooms with a private shower and bath
- Flat screen satellite television in all rooms
- Telephones in all rooms
- Wireless internet access (portable laptop available upon request)
- 24-hour licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Portable library (see concierge to locate preferred books)
- Refrigerator in room - fully stocked with the non-alcoholic beverage of your choice
- Welcome basket with plants and balloons upon arrival
- Lee Manor bus service available (see concierge for availability and booking)
Short-Term Rehab Speciality Programs and Services:
Post-Hospital Rehabilitation patients will receive on site, specialized therapy offered by our contracted therapy provider, Ability Rehab. Ability Rehab is Chicagoland's premier contracted provider of Physical, Occupational and Speech-Language rehabilitation. Ability therapists are available up to 7 days/week and have the ability to work with the same patients during their rehabilitation stay to ensure powerful therapy solutions and optimal patient outcomes.
Ability Rehab has a mission to provide patient centered care to ensure optimal outcomes and increase overall success. It is our goal for our patients to succeed through treatment and return home to an independent life. Our resident-centered facility is staffed with nurses, therapists and area physicians who will deliver quick recovery with the results you should expect. The focus of this program is to achieve the highest level of recovery through individually designed rehabilitation care plans created with our interdisciplinary care team and Ability therapists, a therapy provider you can trust.
For those residents staying with Lee Manor for a short term stay, a Social Service Worker will assist with comprehensive discharge planning, including securing necessary durable medical equipment, home health services, and outpatient rehab services according to your physician’s orders to ensure a safe return home.